Sunday, April 14, 2013

Starbucks


Yesterday I went to Starbucks after taking the ACT with my friend. I ordered a cappuccino, and upon ordering I was asked if I would like flavoring in my coffee. Normally I just drink black coffee at a mom and pop type restaurant, and on this occasion I wanted to try something new. So I puzzlingly stared at the lady, and all I could think at that moment was do I look like a female? Was I dressed particularly metro-sexual today? The question had really caught me off guard. This is the first time in 2013 that I had ever heard of flavoring in coffee. I responded with a polite no thank you to the cashier and after we walked away I abruptly turned to my friend and said, "Do I look like I have a vagina?" I was baffled. Coffee doesn't need flavor. The only thing acceptable to put in coffee is a little bit of cream or milk. That's why its coffee. You don't need to put 6 tsps of estrogen in your coffee to like it. If you don't like coffee don't buy it. Don't spoil it by putting cups and cups of sweet in your coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment